Shipping & Return Policy
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Disclaimer:
- "Company" (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Disclaimer) refers to Outdoor Living
- "Goods" refers to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- "Orders" means a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- "Service" refers to the Website.
- "Website" refers to Outdoor Living Supply, accessible from [www.outdoorlivingsupply.com]
- "You" means the individual accessing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Outdoor Living Supply. The following terms and conditions constitute our Shipping Policy. This Shipping was generated by TermsFeed Shipping Policy Generator.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing times
Shipping may not be available on all items. We are working on adding shipping options. If the item you wish to buy is not available for shipping we apologize. We are working on this as soon as we can.
All Orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If We are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of Your Order, We will contact You via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for Your Orders will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Due to the wide range of products we sell, we offer a large selection of shipping options. Your Shipping cost is calculated upon checkout, and selection of a Shipping option. Delivery timeframes are calculated at this time.
Carriers: We use USPS, UPS, and FedEx as well as private carriers on certain items.
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Outdoor Living ships to addresses within the U.S. and U.S. Territories, Outdoor Living does not deliver to PO boxes
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation Email once Your Order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24-48 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Outdoor Living is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to Your Order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes)
Outdoor Living is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If You received Your Order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
If you have any questions about this Shipping Policy & Return Policy, You can contact Us:
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.outdoorlivingsupply.com/service/contact-us
- By sending us an email: [email protected]